Dancer Must-Haves – Marlowe
Marlowe Bassett is a member of Napoles Ballet Theaterand is a notable costume designer in the San Francisco Bay Area. Here are her ballet dancer must-haves:
“Here’s what’s in my dance bag right now!”
- Freed Classic Pro Pointe Shoes, they are as close to special order Freed’s that you can get with out special ordering.
- Lambs wool toe pads with gel tip
- Bunheads: toe gel toe spacers
- Arnica Gel (for sore muscles & bruises)
- Balls: which I roll my muscles out on (could use tennis balls)
- Thumper mini pro: the most amazing electric massage tool. I don’t leave home with out it.
- Any other massage tools like foot rollers.
- I must have Jet Glue on hand if dancing on point